Our crowdfunding campaign has begun on startnext.de! With your help, we’re hoping to fund the making of our Meta Morfoss App. We’re currently in the starting phase – that’s the phase when a project draws attention and acquires fans. When we have 100 fans, the funding phase can begin.
And here at long last is our long-awaited pitch video! Watch it and you’ll see how our app prototype works!
Please help us to realize our project, which transforms Peter Hack’s wonderful story Meta Morfoss into a unique book app for all lovers of literature, young and old. There are many reasons for supporting us and here are just a few:
- Our Meta Morfoss app combines good literature – not retellings or adaptations – with original illustrations and good design.
- We have developed a totally new app format – the reading quest. The animated illustrations do not distract users from the text like other children’s book apps do, but instead they can only be activated through reading.
- The app lets users switch between German, English and Russian. Our stretch goal – if more money is donated than expected – is to develop other language versions, such as Spanish!
- So far, there are few book apps in German for children who are of reading age, let alone innovative ones. Our Meta Morfoss book app is for children aged 8 and above. It is also a box of treasures for literature lovers and experts of all ages!
- We hope to combine the fun of reading with the fun of technology with our original experiment.
And now we need you! Please go straight to www.startnext.de/meta-morfoss-app and become our fan! We need 100 so the funding phase can begin. And you don’t have to make a donation to become a fan! Nor do you have to register with startnext – you can simply become a fan on Facebook or Google+.